Saturday, February 6, 2016

How To Relieve Your Sinus Infection In Under 30 Seconds

Particularly during allergy season, I wake up day by day with a stuffed nose. 
How To Relieve Your Sinus Infection In Under 30 Seconds

I can't inhale through my nose, my eyes itches, and all in all, it’s really not a good experience.

A couple of years back; I unearthed this technique to calm sinus congestion. Obviously, this alone won't settle the issue for all time.

Kicking up the spicy nourishment in your life and drinking loads of pure water will help with sinus congestion too.


Here's how I did it:

Your sinuses will start to deplete very quickly. This works because the vomer bone in your nasal entries rocks forward and backward with the pressure, which soften up the mucus in your sinuses, permitting it to discharge.

Push your tongue against the top of your mouth. Apply pressure yet don't go over the edge.

Place your thumb between your eyebrows.

Push down with your thumb for around 30 seconds, applying a good measure of weight. Try not to push too hard however.

No comments:

Post a Comment